You have chosen to receive a chemical service with us. We pride ourselves on our high level of skill and our long lasting relationships with our guests. Here are some tips that can make your service results more successful.
1) Chemical services can have varying results based on your individual hair.
2) It is extremely important that you make your stylist aware of any and ALL other processes you have used on your hair.
3) Please remove all jewelry during your service (earrings and necklaces) to avoid any damage or loss.
4) Please request a full robe if you are concerned with any high-collared clothing that might be exposed.
5) Please feel comfortable contacting Chromatique Salon at any time after your service if you have any questions.
Chemical processes may cause some damage to the integrity of your hair. There are products recommended to improve the health of your hair as well as maintaining the results after the service.
Chromatique Salon has a no refund policy on all services. Please notify us within 7 days if you have any questions or concerns with your service so we may accommodate any issues at our earliest convenience.Chromatique Salon has a 24-hour cancellation policy with any chemical service or service costing $100 or more. If for any reason you need to cancel your appointment, please do so within 24 hours. Appointments cancelled within the 24 hour time period will be subject to a 50 percent charge of the booked appointment.While we understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can lead to being late, if a client is more than 15 minutes late to an appointment, it is subject to be rescheduled based on availability.