At Chromatique our main goal is making YOU, our client, feel pampered, relaxed and looking your best. For the best experience, please see the pointers below to help you communicate with your stylist:
· Bring us all the photos! We love to look through and discuss what you like and don’t like. This helps us as stylists to map out a plan and achieve your ultimate hair goals.
· Be prepared to give us the low down on your hair history (we recommend going back as far as 5 years). Understanding your hair history helps us to correctly formulate and navigate your hair coloring process.
· If you are receiving a coloring or extensions service, then please come in with clean dry hair. This allows us to see your hair properly and makes the application process a little easier.
· If you are receiving a haircutting service, then we recommend coming in with your hair as you would normally style it. Seeing your hair in its natural state and knowing your preferred way of styling helps us give you ((achieve?)) your dream cut, which can then easily be styled at home.
· Appointment confirmations - Chromatique has two locations and although we do make confirmation calls and send emails, we also recommend double-checking your appointment location.
· Please be sure to look over our policies before your appointment. Arriving more than 15 minutes late can result in a change in service or a no show charge.
We look forward to seeing you at Chromatique! If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to us at 425.657.0351